Who is Erin Bednarz?
Erin Bednarz has spent the last six years among the presence of Seattle theater. After a short stint at Cornish College of the Arts, Erin has worked with over 15 Seattle-based theater companies. Erin is a founding member of Umbrella Project, as well as company member of LiveGirls! Theater, serving as Artist Liaison and Outreach Coordinator. She has produced work in Minnesota (her birth place) and Seattle, gaining literary nods from City Arts, Encore Arts, and HowlRound.
More fun facts
- Erin has never had a driver's license, but is a PRO at making a road trip playlist.
- Given the choice, Erin would choose dogs over cats any day.
- Erin once hugged Jared Leto. Circa 2006, 30 Seconds To Mars era.
- Erin has never smoked a cigarette - not even once - but she'll never turn down a Margarita.
- If she could only have one food for the rest of her life, it'd be sushi. She'd really miss mashed potatoes, though.
- Erin sings in a 'riot pop' band called Hearts Are Thugs.
- Erin has traveled to Mexico, Canada, and Japan -- Paris is next on the horizon!
Erin Bednarz's questions for Siren members
What does your perfect road-trip playlist sound like?
How did you spend the first day of Fall?
What was the last live performance you saw? Did you enjoy yourself?
What about your childhood upbringing are you most proud of?
Describe a moment in your life when you felt enlightened.
Find 'The 17 Bill Murray Quotes That Will Change Your Life'. Which one changed YOUR life?
Halloween is upon us! What's the best costume you've ever come up with?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Erin Bednarz's questions!