Who is Florangela Davila?
Florangela Davila is a freelance arts journalist in Seattle. She misses the Sit & Spin as well as Chubby & Tubby.
More fun facts
- Whenever I see a squirrel I yell, "Squirrely!" sometimes for the sound or my dog’s attention.
- I'm a radio reporter. I work with a microphone nicknamed "Magic."
- The longest play I've seen is a book -- "Cavalier & Clay." 5 hours of terrific arts and culture.
- I curse, often and well.
- My Birkenstocks are 25-years-old, bought in college on Telegraph Ave.
- My dog's name is Santana Banana, named after Carlos. I also considered the middle name “Gianni Versace.”
- I have had Olivia Popesque dinners of popcorn and red wine. I want her to spill that all over her white pants.
Florangela Davila's daily questions for Siren members
Your must-have carry-on items when boarding a plane?
Your go-to place when you need to chill?
Your preference when it comes to adult beverages?
The non-human movie character that you'll admit to having a crush on?
To shave or not to shave? Preferences?
Who is an author that you would recommend to others? Why?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Florangela Davila's questions!