Who is Grace Kelly?
Grace Kelly is a professional collaborator and bridge builder. She owns her own PR consulting business in Seattle and has a real knack for identifying common passions across communities. Recently, her work has expanded into the "Green Space" (aka cannabis industry). Stay tuned for her upcoming project- inspired by her SoCal roots, her love of the ocean and yoga.
More fun facts
- One things Grace never runs out of: hot sauce.
- She's featured in a cannabis branding book that'll be hot off the presses in 2016.
- Her goal is to retire somewhere she can wear bikinis everyday.
- She's getting better at wearing socks that match.
- You'll always find a sharpie pen in her handbag.
- "Lol" is not her language. "Haha" is more like it or "HAHAHA"
Grace Kelly's daily questions for Siren members
If you made a cocktail / mocktail for your mother, what would it be?
List the condiments in your fridge.
What's the most ridiculous reason you've missed a flight / bought a plane ticket?
Take out, grocery, post office -- if you lived above an establishment, what would it ideally be?
Freeform Friday: alright lovely beings of Siren, ask a question!
If you founded an island or city, what would it be named?
What's the only proof you need to know someone is smart?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Grace Kelly's questions!