Founder of Vital 5 Productions
Who is Greg Lundgren?
Greg Lundgren is a work in progress. His interests encompass art, design, writing, death, sex and self-expression. He is the founder of Vital 5 Productions, Lundgren Monuments, Out of Sight and Artists For A Work Free America. He lives in downtown Seattle with a fish named Penelope.
More fun facts
- Greg built a boat-airplane out of scrap wood when he was 3 years old. His parents took him to Lake Washington to launch it and it quickly sank.
- Greg has an eel named Penelope that he suspects is eating his other fish.
- Greg self-published a book of poetry called Big Boobs and a Nose Job when he was 20.
- Greg had a nervous breakdown in college and dropped out of the school of aerospace engineering at USC. For 3 years he couldn't go into a large store, theatre or travel by plane.
- Greg has designed and built headstones for over a hundred people who died under the age of 21.
- For years Greg wrote to Madonna, Dennis Hopper and Timothy Leary at their personal residences. They never wrote back.
- Greg chased a lover through the woods with a ski mask on and a backpack full of rope.
- The first art exhibit Greg curated was called 5 artists, 4 murders, 3 clowns, 2 dominatrix and 1 bartender.
Greg Lundgren's daily questions for Siren members
You are alone in the woods and an alien spaceship lands next to your tent. They ask you to join them on a great adventure. What do you say?
A rich weirdo offers to pay you a million dollars to dump a barrel of crude oil into the ocean. No one will ever find out. Do you do it?
Someone you love is terminally ill and in a lot of pain. If they asked, would you be able to help them end their life?
Would you consider dating someone who was devoutly religious?
Things are going great on a date. After dinner you head back to your place and they ask you to put on some romantic music. What do you play?
A person you've been dating invites you to their home for the first time. One of their belongings is a total deal breaker. What is it?
On a walk along the coastline, you find a plastic bag containing 10 million dollars. What do you do? Call the police? Keep it?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Greg Lundgren's questions!