Indy Rishi Singh
Who is Indy Rishi Singh?
After taking a Bodhisattva's Vow, Indy Rishi Singh is focused on combining the philosophies of the East with the technologies of the West. His efforts integrate laughter yoga, mindfulness, multimedia production, technology and social innovation.
More fun facts
- He's lived in the Himalayas and is a student of Ayurveda.
- Grandmas love him.
- He shoots almost 75% from 3 point range, on a real basketball court.
- He can beat you and anyone you know at Madden, on any console.
- He's producing a show all about the good news in the world, "Talk GOOD".
- He works with a nonprofit, ShareAMeal/Khalsa Peace Corps, that feeds homeless veggie meals and holds retreats in Lake Arrowhead on a 35 acre facility to promote mindful living, yoga, cooking, and emergency volunteer training.
- He's learning how to play the Bansuri Flute, an Indian classical instrument, and carries it almost everywhere he goes.
Indy Rishi Singh's daily questions for Siren members
What's your favorite scene in a movie/tv show?
What time period would you like to be born into?
What's a part of your dark side that you like?
Your current obsession is...
What's a habit you'd like to create?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Indy Rishi Singh's questions!