Who is Joey Veltcamp?
Joey Veltkamp is a visual artist living in Seattle. His work has been shown at Seattle Art Museum, Tacoma Art Museum, Frye Art Museum, and many other local galleries and coffee shops. He moved to Seattle nearly two decades ago and currently lives in Eastlake with his partner Ben and lots of plants.
More fun facts
- I'm adopted
- Born in Montana
- I'm a donor daddy for 2 kids
- Voted "best sense of humor" senior year of high school
- I have a degree in Recreation
- Dream day in summer: drinking a 6-pack while swimming in Lake Washington
- I spent a strange year in college obsessed with Jimmy Buffett and spent my quarterly college tuition on 30+ Jimmy Buffett cds
Joey Veltcamp's daily questions for Siren members
What's your favorite conspiracy theory. Do you believe it?
What are you superstitious about?
What TV show has had the most influence on you?
What was one of your proudest moments of the past year?
What activity do your friends love that you secretly hate?
How do you feel about the idea of immortality?
What's your most precious object that you've saved from childhood?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Joey Veltkamp's questions!