Host of Theatrical Mustang
Who is Katie Woodzick?
Katie Woodzick is an actress, director, writer and arts marketer currently working as an External Relations Manager for Hedgebrook: a literary non-profit that supports women writers authoring change. She is also the host of the Theatrical Mustang podcast, which features interviews with artists and innovators in the Pacific Northwest.
More fun facts
- I have never broken a bone.
- At 14, I was guest announcer on Michael Feldman's NPR show, Whadd'ya Know.
- I played the oboe for twelve years and got gold medals at state Solo/Ensemble.
- This year, I met both Janet Mock and Alison Bechdel.
- I sang "I Dreamed a Dream" at the Wisconsin state capitol when I was 17.
- I have never been in a haunted house and I plan on never going in one.
- I am currently rehearsing a show where I'm play a Cockney milkman, an evil German professor and a grumpy Scottish innkeeper.
Katie Woodzick's daily questions for Siren members
What songs would make your road-trip playlist?
You have $5000 and a week off next week. Where are you going and what will you do?
Tell the story behind one of your scars/tattoos.
What's in your dream kitchen?
If introverted is 1 and extroverted is 10, where you do you think you generally fall?
What's an important routine in your life?
If you could be one of a the leads in a TV show, which one would it be and why?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Katie Woodzick's questions!