Who is Lisa Weeks?
Lisa Weeks is an epic-level marketing executive and cosplayer, often at the same time. Her award-winning product development, marketing campaigns and costume design work have been featured in Vogue, Lucky, InStyle, and NewType magazines.
More fun facts
- I've studied classical ballet for 30 years, and have no pinky toenails
- I have made 70+ costumes over the past 10 years
- Evel Knievel hit on me in a bar in Butte. Montana
- I am a huge linguistics geek -- in college, I studied Latin "for fun"
- For the last 2 years, my oven has only been used to cook sculpey accessories for costumes
- I trained my cat to use the toilet
- I have a primal attraction to Rick Moranis
Lisa Weeks' daily questions for Siren members
You have been instantly infused with a superheroäó»s characteristics. What would they be and why?
In the movie of your life, which actor would portray you?
What songs would on the soundtrack of the movie of your life?
If you could be immortal for a day, what would you do?
If you could choose any mentor, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
If you could augment your body with a cybernetic implant, which body part and why?
It's almost 2015. Where are our silver jumpsuits and jet packs? What aspects of "the future" do you wish we had by now?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Lisa Weeks' questions!