Who is Maggie Tweedy?
Maggie Tweedy's current number-one-absolute mission above all is to steadily destroy all evil with dead-end benders and love broadcasters. You can find her wherever you find the lovely creative people of Seattle... shakin' things up.
More fun facts
- Maggie's ring tone, also appropriate for her current life mission is the O'Jays, 'Lovetrain'.
- For the majority of her childhood, she believed that the giant 'M' on the side of the mountain in Bozeman MT was a tribute to her.
- No, sadly she's not related to Jeff Tweedy.
- Maggie spent her middle school career playing viola, soccer, and building houses for the fairies in her backyard.
- Her first crush was Savion Glover, the tap dancing genius in Sesame Street.
- Recently, Maggie mistakenly ate a dog treat at Cafe Pettirosso while waiting for a seat. She vowed to never let herself get that hungry again in the presence of homemade hound cookies.
- Maggie has spent over half her life honing her skills as a violist/violinist, playing different venues.
Maggie Tweedy's daily questions for Siren members
When has social media altered your life in a noticeably positive way?
Describe the most recent time you've experienced a Hi-Five kind of moment.
What's the most successful surprise you've carried out?
Describe a conspiracy theory you know/wish is true.
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Maggie Tweedy's questions!