Who is Max Lowe?
Roaming the world in search of the next most compelling story or just a good place to sit, drink a beer and soak in scenic vistas, Max is a writer, photographer and filmmaker. Most often found on the road, Max has told stories for brands and publications, most recently storytelling with National Geographic Adventure and NG Travel.
More fun facts
- Max has a cat named Dingus who is lovingly referred to as The Doctor.
- He plays the fiddle and has attended fiddle camp in Port Townsend on multiple occasions.
- Max once tripped a penguin by accident and was subsequently bitten by said penguin on the butt.
- He got a degree in Spanish yet still can't speak even close to fluent Spanish.
- He probably could not do a backflip off a diving board if his life depended on it. He's tried many times and never worked out.
- He has visited every continent except Australia. Kangaroos freak him out.
Max Lowe's daily questions for Siren members
If you could watch the sunset anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What's the last thing you do before you walk out the door?
On which topics are you likely to give advice?
What caused one of your biggest adrenaline rushes recently?
What activities do you prefer to do in complete silence?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Max Lowe's questions!