Who is Negarra Kudumu?
Negarra Akili is an educator at the Frye Art Muesum, a writer, and Culture & Politics Editor for The Postcolonialist. Coffee, read, breakfast, read, write, lunch, write, cocktails, dinner, write, sleep. Repeat unless she's due to catch a plane, in which case cocktails replace the after breakfast read.
More fun facts
- Negarra has visited 5 of the 7 continents.
- She understands bits and pieces of Romanian.
- She is not a morning person even though her body wakes her up at 6 am daily.
- She didn’t eat beef and pork until she was 24 and 27 respectively.
- She doesn't drink juice anymore.
- Twitter and Instagram are her favorite social media.
Negarra Kudumu's daily questions for Siren members
What do you consider 'shocking'?
How did you earn your first dollar?
What's your favorite pun?
What would be in your grocery shopping cart?
What's a deal-breaker activity (or non-activity) for you?
What do you consider to be the most dangerous creature on Earth?
What elements make a house become a home?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Negarra Kudumu's questions!