Who is Nesrin Danan?
Nesrin Danan is a professional concert and tour photographer living in Portland, Oregon. Check out her work at www.nesrindanan.com
More fun facts
- One time Drake smiled at me, which is probably the coolest thing that's ever happened to me.
- I love Middle Eastern food and Japanese food.
- I love reading. One of my favorite authors right now is Mindy Kaling because I feel like I relate to her on a spiritual level.
- My favorite genre of music is rap and hip-hop, which makes my job that much cooler. My favorite rap artists are G-Eazy, Bryson Tiller, and Ty Dolla Sign.
- I can't cook at all but for some weird reason I love cleaning so my apartment is always spotless.
- I'm one of those people who has my phone on me 24/7. I'm totally addicted to Instagram, I just can't get enough of looking at other people's photos.
- I travel out of the country whenever possible. I've been to Turkey, Morocco, Scotland, England and France. Hoping add Japan, Thailand and India to that list sometime soon!
Nesrin Danan's daily questions for Siren members
If you could personally witness any great historical moment or event what would it be?
What is your favorite book, and what made it stand out to you?
What age do you feel like you are? (Not how old are you, but like, how old does your soul feel today)
Are you the kind of person who has a "go-to" order at a restaurant or do you get something new every time?
If you could only keep five of your physical possessions, what would they be?
What did you do for your last birthday?
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of eternity, what would it be?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Nesrin Danan's questions!