What is Squad?
We are Squad. Squad is a collective of four young female creatives + entrepreneurs that organically formed via our love for hip hop culture, baby animals, Beyoncé, and each other. Best friends since 2011, Squad's mission is to foster strong, genuine relationships within your inner circle and to project the strength of that bond outwards to support and grow our larger community. We believe that connecting the community is powerful, as well as providing the network to manifest creativity. As a collective, we strive to advance these beliefs. And at the core of it all is our friendship; the way we motivate and support each other unconditionally. We believe, in a world full of hustlers and grinders trying to get somewhere, the key is building authentic relationships. We are Squad: four driven, confident, and ambitious young women ready to take on the world together. Let's get to know each other.
More fun facts
- Louisa is infamously known by her friends as ‘yung g-ma’ for being a grandma trapped in a 22-year old body.
- When Jess first started dancing, Missy Elliot and E-40 were her biggest inspirations.
- Jordan eats everything proportionally. Rice to meat to vegetable ratio must be on point at all times.
- Natalie does a great Shakira and Britney Spears impression. Ask her to do it.
- Louisa friendship-courted Jordan on facebook, and they’ve been inseparable ever since.
- Jess and Natalie met when Natalie interviewed Jess for a UW-TV spot about a talent show.
- All bets are off when Squad hears BBHMM at the club. We can't not dance to Rihanna.
Squad's daily questions for Siren Members
If you could be mentored by any creative who would it be?
Describe the neighborhood that you grew up in. How did it shape you?
Who is your favorite diva and why? Beyoncé? Rihanna? Someone else?
What pick up line/approach has actually worked for you? How about ON you?
How do you think your friends would describe you? How would you want to be described?
What was your last profile song on Myspace?
What are three characteristics of the ultimate friend?
Haven't downloaded Siren yet? Get it to start finding meaningful connections based off Squad's questions!